Teton Youth & Family Services

Teton Youth and Family Services has been serving children and their families since 1977. We have helped hundreds of young people stay out of trouble and hundreds more find their way out.

Mission Statement

Help children and families find their way to fulfilling and constructive lives.

We operate three entities in Teton County:

Van Vleck House

The Van Vleck Group Home and Adam’s Canyon Crisis Shelter provides services to help children and families that are starting to have trouble finding their way.

Hirschfield Center for Children

The Hirschfield Center helps children prevent behavioral, emotional and mental health problems by strengthening families and working to prevent child abuse and neglect.

Red Top Meadows

Red Top Meadows provides residential treatment and therapeutic wilderness programs for adolescent males with behavioral, emotional and/or mental health issues.

Your support matters! 

Make an online donation today and help children and families in our community find their way.

Your support matters!

Teton Youth & Family Services Inc

Teton Youth and Family Services is an equal opportunity provider

Teton Youth and Family Services

P.O. Box 2631    Jackson, WY. 83001



“In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil right regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.”